门派:无门无派
注册:2006年6月27日
楼主
 用支付宝给kaohao付款或购买其商品,支付宝交易免手续费、安全、快捷! 点击这里发送电子邮件给kaohao

发贴心情
考研复试英语自我介绍口语范文

考研复试自我介绍英语口语范文

Self-introduction

Good afternoon, my honorable professors and teachers, I am very glad to be here for this interview. Let me introduce myself.

My name is ***, a 21-year-old boy from Heilongjiang province. Now I am studying in China University of Petroleum, majoring in information management and information system.

During my university time, I have tried various ways to improve my own abilities. As chairman of English association in my university, I have held lots of meaningful activities for teachers and students. As president of my class, I have united my class perfectly, and my class gained the honor Beijing Excellent Class. And I have been awarded as Excellent Student Leader for many times.

Additionally, I paid great attention to my study, especially my major quality. Up to now, I have gained scholarship for many times. I have ever attended a technology innovation project focused on “the application of data mining technology in analysis of students’ scores”. In face of graduation, I am preparing my graduation design, whose theme is “the design of evolutionary of learning model”, and it is part of a national science fund project.

The experience on research ,though not so complicated, gave me an excited feeling of accomplishments and really aroused my interest in this major, and at the same time, warned me what I knew was so superficial.

Consequently, I determined to study further on this major, and aimed at BUAA, difficult as it is, I have spared no effort to improve myself, because I was so eager to have an opportunity to study here. Today, at this very moment, the final round of the examination, I hope and believe I will perform wonderfully and make a difference.

If I am lucky enough to get the chance to study in BUAA, I will concentrate on study and research, and continue to construct solid base for my major knowledge. Additionally, I will do some practical work with the help of the supervisor, and gain more social experience. In a word, I will treasure this opportunity and squeeze all the energy in my body to develop myself. I believe after two years of education in BUAA, my abilities will surely improve dramatically.

My dear teachers, please remember me, ***, a confident, open-minded, quick in thought, and hardworking boy who is eager to be a postgraduate student in BUAA, thank you.

ip地址已设置保密
2007/4/8 17:41:34

1   1   1/1页      1