门派:无门无派
注册:2006年11月12日
楼主
 用支付宝给明皇恋付款或购买其商品,支付宝交易免手续费、安全、快捷! 点击这里发送电子邮件给明皇恋

发贴心情
考研英语小作文书信类万能模板汇总

1:请求信

Dear___________,

I am writing to formally request to___________(请求的内容)

The reason for ______________is that______________________________(给出原因).I________, so I ___________________________________(给出细节)

I would also like to request ________________________(提出进一步的要求). I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.

Thank you for your attention to these requests. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at____________(电话号码). I look forward to a favorable reply.

Yours sincerely

Li Ming

2:投诉信

Dear_______,

I am_______.(自我介绍)I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make a complaint about_______.The reason for my dissatisfaction is_______(总体介绍). In the first place,_______(抱怨的第一个方面). In addition,_______(抱怨的第二个方面). Under these circumstances, I find it_______(感觉)to_______(抱怨的方面给你带来的后果).

I appreciate it very much if you could_______(提出建议和请求),preferably_______(进一步的要求),and I would like to have this matter settled by_______(设定解决事情最后期限).

Thank you for your consideration and I will be looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely

Li Ming

3:询问信

Dear______,

I am______(自我介绍).I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding______.(要询问的内容)

First of all, what are______?(第一个问题) Secondly,when will______?(第二个问题) Thirdly, is______?(第三个问题)

I would also like to inquire______(将最重要的问题单独成段).Could you be so kind as to send me some relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects?

Thank you for you kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter will be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely

Li Ming
ip地址已设置保密
2007/12/9 10:49:41

1   1   1/1页      1